Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
- Driver's Licence
International consultant, 11 years of experience including 4 in China, with a strong technical background (Telecom, Mobile, API) and multiple business experiences (Bank, Credit Insurance, Telecom) looking for a API-centered position in an international context.
BNP-Paribas Personal Finance (subcontracting for Synchrone SA)
Since January 2018
- Functional and technical design of the new International Credit API for car.
- Design of several REST services.
- Interaction with architecture, local business team, API team, offshore development (Spain).
- Documentation and support of partners onboarding.
SCOR (subcontracting for Umanis)
to December 2017
- System analyst in the hELIOS project (centralization of all SCOR Life customer data and associated process).
Generali (subcontracting GFI)
to July 2017
- Business analysis and technical design of new component managing on-demand risk screening and money-laundering, terrorism financial and fraud prevention.
Euler-Hermes (subcontracting GFI)
to February 2017
- Specifications, validation, support for Euler-Hermes external API solution
- Project miSolunion (Spain) and CPIC Portal (China): analysing business requirements, providing API design and technical architecture, following up development, tests and customer implementation
- Business support for insured, brokers, factor: analysing requirements, providing solutions based on existing API or designing new ones
- Technical environment: Java J2EE, Tibco Business Work, IBM Datapower
Crédit Agricole Card & Paiement (subcontracting GFI)
- Technical architect for Credit Agricole Cards and Payment new Business Intelligence System.
BNP-Paribas (subcontracting Thales Service)
to June 2014
- In charge of specifications, architecture, planification, validation, project follow-up in a CMMI level 3 entity.
- Project 1: Branch phoning migration (23000 users, 2 years, 4m€ budget, 25 people involved in project).
- Project 2: Push notification for mobile apps (1 year, 15 people from 7 teams)
- Technical Environment: Java J2EE, IBM MVS, DB2, iOS, Android
to April 2011
- Project manager in charge of Network Performance Optimization system integration
- Position following a tester / development / architect path in Alcatel-Lucent Chinese R&D (Shanghai, Beijing)
- Managing a 5-people local team (development and testing) as a SCRUM Master
- Management of contractors (India) and validation team relationships (France, China, Romania)
- Technical environment: Java J2EE, Oracle, Python
Team Management - 5 people
Methods: CMMI, SCRUM
Tools: MS-Projet, Quality Center / ALM, DCT
International relationsProject management experience with China, France, Germany, India, Romania, South Korea, Spain, UK
API Design! SOAP and REST
Java EE: Architecture
DB: Oracle, DB2, MySQL