- Driver's Licence
International consultant, 9 years of experience including 4 in China, with a strong technical background (Telecom, Mobile, API) and multiple business experiences (Bank, Credit Insurance, Telecom) looking for a solution architect / pre-sale position.
- Specifications, validation, support for Euler-Hermes external API solution
- Project miSolunion (Spain) and CPIC Portal (China): analysing business requirements, providing API design and technical architecture, following up development, tests and customer implementation
- Business support for insured, brokers, factor: analysing requirements, providing solutions based on existing API or designing new ones
- Technical environment: Java J2EE, Tibco Business Work, IBM Datapower
Consultant La Défense (France)
Crédit Agricole Card & Paiement
- Technical architect for Credit Agricole Cards and Payment new Business Intelligence System.
- Technical solution: Datastage, Oracle, Microstrategy
Consultant Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelynes (France)
to June 2014
- In charge of specifications, architecture, planification, validation, project follow-up in a CMMI level 3 entity.
- Project 1: Branch phoning migration (23000 users, 2 years, 4m€ budget, 25 people involved in project).
- Project 2: Push notification for mobile apps (1 year, 15 people from 7 teams)
- Technical Environment: Java J2EE, IBM MVS, DB2, iOS, Android
Consultant Montreuil (France)
to April 2011
- Project manager in charge of Network Performance Optimization system integration
- Position following a tester / development / architect path in Alcatel-Lucent Chinese R&D (Shanghai, Beijing)
- Managing a 5-people local team (development and testing) as a SCRUM Master
- Management of contractors (India) and validation team relationships (France, China, Romania)
- Technical environment: Java J2EE, Oracle, Python
Full-time Beijing (China)